- Turkish protesters attacked the Thai consulate in Istanbul following the deportation from Thailand of about 100 Uighurs to China.
- On Saturday Turkish nationalists shouting “Allah Akbar” mistakenly attacked a group of South Korean tourists in the heart of Istanbul`s old city, believing they were Chinese. You see in the video, the scared Korean girl running and shouting “I am not Chinese! I am not Chinese!”. In the eyes of the Stupid Turkish, you are Chinese. All “Slitty Eyes” are Chinese.
- Turkey`s Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) chief Devlet Bahceli sparked fury Wednesday by saying a mistaken attack on Korean tourists by anti-Chinese protesters was understandable, given that both peoples have “Slitty Eyes”. What a Fu**ing leader.
Conclusion: anyone with “Slitty Eyes”. Don’t go to Turkey for your Safety
A Chinese restaurant in Istanbul was attacked on Wednesday and had its windows smashed by a group protesting against China. The owner is Turkish and the Chief Cook is Uighur
- A Chinese restaurant in Istanbul was attacked on Wednesday and had its windows smashed by a group protesting against China. The Funny thing is the owner is Turkish and the Chief Cook is Uighur and the main customers are Muslims from Indonesia. Stupid Turkish Muslims Fanatics.
- Anyway, Turkey is a big supporter for ISIS and Muslims Brotherhood and we all “the smart ones, I meant” know it!
- Thailand is under China’s control. Whatever China says, Thailand will do. Why did you send them back to China. They ran away for almost a year and Turkey wants to take them! You can’t make sense out of Thailand’s Nonsense!
I hope Thailand doesn’t make the same mistake with the Christians Pakistanis who fled Pakistan amid prosecution and they are in Thailand now waiting for the useless UN to react. They have a refugee status but Thailand doesn’t understand or care. Christian Nations be like Turkey and house these poor Christians minorities. Many of the Christians had been accused of blasphemy; thinking that Thailand would provide sanctuary after escaping religious persecution in Pakistan. They sought refugee status from the Thai government, which instead classified them as illegal immigrants slated for deportation back to Pakistan.
- The Uighurs that fled Chinese persecution and sought refuge in Thailand have been sent back to China with sacks on their heads, who were held by Thai officials for 16 months. Thailand lied to them. They told them “You are going to Turkey”. Surprise, Surprise. It was a plane heading back to China. Thais are very “Smart”!
Who are the Uighurs?
- Uighurs are ethnically Turkic Muslims
- They make up about 45% of the Xinjiang region’s population; 40% are Han Chinese
- China re-established control in 1949 after crushing short-lived state of East Turkestan
- Since then, there has been large-scale immigration of Han Chinese and Uighurs fear erosion of their culture
- Xinjiang is officially designated an autonomous region within China, like Tibet to its south