Tomatoes or Potatoes
Every 3 months, Thailand’s central bank comes out with a growth forecast for the economy. Does these guys have any clue or just a fortune teller prediction!
- June 2014 (One month after Junta coup): 2015 growth forecast was %5.5
- Sep 2014: 2015 growth forecast revised down to %4.8
- Dec 2014: 2015 growth forecast revised down to %4.5
- March 2015: 2015 growth forecast revised down to %3.8
- June 2015: 2015 growth forecast revised down to %3
We are not dealing with Tomatoes or Potatoes. It’s Thailand’s economy and People’s lives. Please, change your Fortune Teller!
You and your incompetent experts are dragging the country downhill in every sector, keep the good work.
- Exports are down.
- Farming is down with the drought and these poor farmers will be deep in debt with no money, unable to pay for their kids schools and education. What is your plan? or they are not counted. They are Buffaloes no Elite!
- Public spending is down. Private spending is down. Household debt is skyrocketing.
- The only good sector is Tourism, mainly from the Chinese and if MERS spreads in Thailand at an alarming rate. Tourism will be destroyed.
- Thai aviation failed ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) Safety test on Thursday and was “Red Flagged”. Any country now can step up and ban Thai carriers from flying to their cities. I thought Thailand is only famous with their dangerous roads but it seems “No Safety” standards whatsoever! Dangerous Roads. Dangerous Skies. Dangerous Seas!
- Not to mention, Human Trafficking and the involvement of the corrupted army generals and government officials.
- Europe are close to ban Thailand seafood products because of the Slavery conditions and abuse in that billions dollar business.
So what the heck are you doing Prayuth, beside going after Yingluck, Thaksin and the Red Shirts. How many trials and court cases that Yingluck has to face! You are just walking around with your 112 Lese Majeste and article 44 intimidating, threatening and arresting whoever disagree with your gang and speaks out. Get your Damn Priorities straight and fix that collapsing economy or leave and let the experts do their job, not a bunch of incompetent retired army generals!