The New King Of Thailand – Maha Vajiralongkorn
Who is the new King of Thailand!
- Born 28 July 1952. He is the only son of King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit.
- He graduated from the Royal Military College, Duntroon, in Canberra, Australia.
- holds the ranks of General in the Royal Thai Army, Admiral in the Royal Thai Navy and Air Chief Marshal in the Royal Thai Air Force.
- He is a qualified military pilot and helicopter pilot.
- In the 1970s he led counter-insurgency campaigns against the forces of the Communist Party of Thailand in the North and Northeast of Thailand, and also took part in operations along the border with Cambodia during the years of the Khmer Rouge regime.
He is a man of Class!
He had 3 failed marriages and going on his fourth. The “Greedy Mother” Queen Sirikit forced him to marry “her niece” first wife Princess Soamsawali, to keep the Royal blood in her family and she wasn’t sexy or sophisticated enough for his taste so he went Crazzzzy!
First Wife Princess Soamsawali
- On 3 January 1977 Vajiralongkorn married Princess Soamsawali Kitiyakara (born 1957), a first cousin on his mother’s side.
- They had one daughter, Princess Bajrakitiyabha (born 1978).
- Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn started living with actress Yuvadhida Polpraserth in the late 1970s and had 5 children with her. Although Princess Soamsawali had refused divorce for many years, Vajiralongkorn was finally able to sue for divorce in the Family Court in January 1993. In the court proceedings, Vajiralongkorn accused Princess Soamsawali of being completely at fault for the failed relationship. She was not able to refute the charges due to the prohibition against lèse majesté.
Second wife Mom Benz
- She was an actress. He first met her when she was 16 years old.
- She became his steady companion and gave birth to his first son, Prince Juthavachara Mahidol, on 29 August 1979. She was 17 years old.
- He later had 3 more sons and a daughter by her. They were married at a palace ceremony in February 1994.
- In 1996, 2 years after the wedding, she fled to Britain with all her children, while Vajiralongkorn placed posters all around his palace accusing her of committing adultery with Anand Rotsamkhan, a 60-year-old air chief marshal (That’s why the famous “Dog Foo Foo” got air chief marshal rank). Later, the prince abducted the daughter and brought her back to Thailand to live with him because his fortune teller told him to do so. The child was later elevated to the rank of princess “Sirivannavari”, whilst Sujarinee and her sons were stripped of their diplomatic passports and titles. She and her sons later moved to the United States.
Third wife Srirasmi
- Vajiralongkorn married again, on 10 February 2001, to Srirasmi Suwadee, she used to be a Waitress. The marriage was not disclosed to the public until 2005 because she was pregnant.
- She gave birth to a son, Prince Dipangkorn Rasmijoti, on 29 April 2005.
- In November 2014, Vajiralongkorn sent a letter to the interior ministry asking for Princess Srirasmi’s family to be stripped of the royal name Akharaphongpreecha awarded to her, following allegations of corruption against seven of her relatives. The following month, in December 2014, Srirasmi relinquished all her royal titles and the royal name, was officially divorced from Vajiralongkorn. She received 200 million baht ($5.5 million) as a settlement. They were married for 13 years.
We will never forget the famous “Dog Foo Foo” birthday party, where he made his wife gets naked. What a King!
Fourth Wife to be! Suthida (Nui)
Crown Prince’s mistress Suthida (Nui), a former Thai Airways flight attendant, who is expected to become his 4th wife. Nice to be a Thai Prince. What a Dy–nasty!
She was appointed commander of the Crown Prince’s guard in August 2014. Currently Commander of the household guard of Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, holding the rank of Lieutenant General.
Cheers, Thailand! Gambling and Casinos will be legal in Thailand under his reign.
“Sia O” King Vajiralongkorn is taking over. Get ready! It’s Revenge Time. Who will be Standing at the end!
What a King!
Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, (born 28 July 1952) is the only son of King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit.
Graduated from Royal Military College in Australia (lacked discipline and drive means “Lazy Fuck”). He served as an army officer and fighter pilot.