Thailand Bombings. A series of bomb blasts across Thailand has targeted tourist towns, killing four people and injuring dozens. The attacks have clearly attempted to strike at Thailand’s crucial tourism sector.
Keep Calm and rest assure that any crime happens in Thailand is solved before investigated. That’s the Power of Thai Injustice! and we see it clearly in these recent Bombing attacks in Thailand.
Four bombs exploded in the resort town of Hua Hin, while several blasts hit the island of Phuket, all within a 24-hour period. No group has said it carried out the attacks, but suspicion is likely to fall on separatist insurgents.
The timing is sensitive, as Friday is a holiday marking the queen’s birthday.
But the choice of Hua Hin as a major target is a major hit to the establishment, being known as a royal city and the king’s favored residence outside Bangkok.
The attackers focused on tourist hot-spots:
- Four blasts over 24 hours in Hua Hin where two people died
- Two blasts in Surat Thani where one person died
- Two blasts in the tourist beach town of Patong on Phuket island
- One blast in Trang where one person died
- Blasts in the beach province of Phang Nga
Hua Hin is about 200km (125 miles) from the capital Bangkok while the province of Phuket is in the far south.
Both places, as well as Phang Nga, are known for their scenic beaches. Two bombs went off in front of police stations in Surat Thani within the space of half an hour.
Everyone has been told is stay at home, it’s Mother’s Day and the Queen’s birthday in Thailand, so it’s a big event day, where everybody would be out and doing things.
While everything is almost crystal clear, We find Prayuth and his corrupted gang take that disaster to go after their political opponents, “Erdogan Style“.
The Corrupted Gurus solved the puzzle in seconds before conducting any investigation, the verdict “One person is behind these attacks in Thailand”. Surprise, Surprise, guess who! Thaksin Shinawatra.
Why do you ask help from Malaysia in tracking down the owner of a mobile phone with Malaysian sim card that was used to detonate one of the explosives.
What a disgrace to justice! We saw it in Koh Tao murders case and we see it now. How can we trust these fools with providing any justice to anyone in any case!
Thailand’s southern insurgency
Initial investigations reveal that two types of bombs were used, which are fire bombs and improvised explosive devices, or IEDs. The bombings followed a similar pattern used in the southern parts of the country.
If southern rebels are behind these attacks, it would mark a significant change of tactics. The 12-year conflict in the south has killed more than 6,000 people, but has never targeted tourists.
Security has been tightened in the tourist areas and at airports in southern Thailand.
- The country’s Muslim minority largely originates in the three southernmost provinces of Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat
- Insurgents have been fighting since the early 2000s for an independent Islamic state modelled on the old Malay sultanate of Pattani
- Security forces, government workers and local Buddhist communities have been targeted in drive-by shootings, bombings and beheading
- The violence has been largely confined to the south
- The Thai military and pro-government vigilantes have been accused of a heavy-handed response, including the torture and execution of prisoners
- Home-made bombs have previously been used by attackers in Thailand at times of political unrest, but since the military took power in a coup in May 2014 such attacks have been extremely rare.This comes just days before the one-year anniversary of a bomb blast at the Erawan shrine in Bangkok that killed 20 people.