RIP Thong Daeng!
King’s Dog Thong Daeng died peacefully while sleeping at the Klai Kangwon Palace in Hua Hin at 11.10pm on Saturday. He was 17 years old and 1 month. What a sad day for the king. The only Loyal to the Royal is dead. Dog Thongdaeng will not be able to testify at Thanakorn’s Lese Majeste trial!
2 weeks ago post. King’s Dog vs The People
Thanakorn Siripaiboon, a hard working factory worker was charged on Monday with making a sarcastic Internet post about the king’s dog “Tongdaeng”. Thanakorn can get up to 37 years in prison.
To all hard working Thai people:
- Thailand’s Lese Majeste law includes the Royal dogs. Maybe, you say Tongdaeng was a stray street dog and was adopted by the King on Dec 13, 1998. Get smart now, On that day, she is not a commoner any more. Khun Tongdaeng is a Respectable Royal Bitch. (Fact: Bitch is a female dog) and protected by Thailand’s Lese Majeste law.
- Was the main reason for his arrest, posting that Infographic about Rajabhakti Park corruption.
- Junta is doing a doggy job fighting corruption, “the Thai way”.
- They are robbing the country in broad day light, of
millionsbillions with no shame and no accountability (they investigate themselves and of course they are cleared from any wrongdoings. Amazing Thailand!). It’s nice to see these army generals with declared assets of 300 million bahts on a government salary (that doesn’t include the hidden undeclared assets. It’s JuntaLand!).
- They arrest whoever accuses them of corruption and they have the nerve to say “Why do you want to divide the country?”, “Why do you insult the monarchy”, “Lese Majeste article 112”. Rotten in Jail. Ungrateful hard working poor Thai, you are at the bottom of our mighty hierarchy. Never question your Masters.
- There is no need to mention the famous dog “Foo Foo ” here. Don’t speak ill of the dead. R.I.P Foo Foo. Thai Royals just take care of their dogs. Bike for “Foo Foo” is coming soon.