One year after Thai Coup
- Thanks, Prayuth for bringing Happiness to the people.
- Thanks for the 12 values. I read them 5 times/day, sometimes I sing your “happiness” song. I am so happy with so many values now.
- Thanks for forcing a government on us. I am so happy with your new definition of democracy and for protecting us from “real” democracy. I feel “Free”.
- I feel “good” that Eastern Tigers gang is in power now and controlling the country with no accountability. “Eastern Tigers made considerable wealth by trading gems with Cambodian Khmer Rouge insurgents”. It doesn’t get better than this.
- I am sure the rice farmers are “happy” for struggling to survive and pay their debts with no rice subsidy program as before and no second rice crop after the government shut off the irrigation systems leaving them without the profits of the second annual rice crop.
Photos of Happiness across Thailand, celebrating one year Anniversary of