Mor Yong is Dead
Mor Yong was pronounced dead at 10 pm on Friday. He died from blood infection. Simply, he was poisoned! Pol Major Prakrom Warunprapa, was killed, around 2 weeks ago in the same Lese Majeste arrest case. “I meant, hanged himself in his cell, the Thai way”.
They knew too much, they had to go. I can’t see any other way around it. The whole country is full of corruption and corrupted powerful officials.
I tried to advice Mor Yong in my previous post “Army of Criminals” about snitching too much but it seems Mor Yong “the holy fortune teller” didn’t read my “fortune telling” advice. Oh well, if he did, he will be alive and well now!
Col Khachachart Boondee, commander of the 1st Artillery Regiment, has been charged today with lese majeste and abusing his authority for personal gain in two criminal cases but he fled to Myanmar, he knows better.
Who is responsible for the fall of Mor Yong! The famous divine fortune teller!
Mor Yong wasn’t busted by these Thai Generals who crawl on their knees when they see him!
Mor Yong wasn’t busted by Prayuth who had him under control with his super divine Mumbo Jumbo!
He was busted by that moody, unpredictable Prince Vajiralongkorn . Mor Yong was a main figure in organizing “Bike for Mom” event in August.
That’s why Prime Minister Prayut will stay in power as much as he can. Prayut is scared! He knows, Prince Vajiralongkorn will go after him as soon as he can! It’s a matter of time before we see Prayut charged with Lese Majeste and found dead in his cell. Case closed! committed suicide or died by “Thai” natural causes and no more Prayut!
Who is Mor Yong!
- Mor Yong wrote that when he was 7 and out selling newspapers to earn some extra money for his family, he was hit by Tuk Tuk and knocked unconscious. During those several days when he was unconscious, he claimed he had many visions that helped him become an astrologer when he grew up.
- He finished Wichianmatu School in his hometown before going to Bangkok to attend high school at Triam Udom School. After graduating, he studied for a bachelor’s degree in mass communications at Bangkok University.
- He became famous as an astrologer after he left university. His clientele included celebrities and famous figures from both Thailand and overseas.
- He then went to London to obtain a master’s degree in advertising design and public relations.
- He became a committee member of several social agencies, including the National Council on Social Welfare of Thailand and the Thai Buddhist Association of Thailand under Royal Patronage as well as in government agencies such as the Justice Ministry.
- Mor Yong’s last public appearance, before his arrest on October 14, was when he co-chaired a meeting with PM’s Office Minister Panadda Disakul at the Public Relations Department on the “Bike for Dad” event that will be held on December 11.