MERS in Thailand
Thailand, a booming medical tourism hub popular with Middle Eastern patients, announced its first positive MERS case Thursday. 75-year-old man from Oman traveled to Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok for treatment. He was tired and coughing. They found out after 4 days that he has MERS!
The patient, who arrived with three members of his family, was later moved to the Bamrasnaradura Infectious Diseases Institute and is in quarantine.
Oh my Buddha!
- He had MERS on the plane from Oman to Thailand and was coughing. Did you check and quarantine all the passengers and crew on that flight!
- It took Bumrungrad hospital 4 days to come out with MERS diagnoses, of course he was treated without any precautions during these 4 days! The last thing you want, is a nurse in Bumrungrad hospital gets infected with MERS virus. Bumrungrad hospital process 4000 patients/day and is a booming medical tourism hospital, popular with Middle Eastern patients.
If that MERS spreads in Thailand. It will be disastrous. Imagine couple of MERS infected Arab guys, go to Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket, walk around, sleep around and spread the MERS virus to the hard working “Thai girls” who will spread it to everyone, they get in contact with in a matter of seconds.
- It will destroy the only industry that is still standing in Thailand “Tourism”.
- Farming is down, No rain this season.
- Exports are down, Baht is so strong and Thai labor is more expensive than neighboring countries and hard drives are becoming obsolete nowadays.
Tourism accounts for 10 percent of the Thai economy. 26.5 million tourists, about 2.5 million come for medical reasons, 30% are Middle Eastern patients.
- MERS virus first surfaced in Saudi Arabia in 2012. Over 300 died from MERS in Saudi Arabia.
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) has spread at an alarmingly rapid pace in South Korea since the first case was diagnosed on May 20, infecting 165 and 23 died.
- More than 6,700 people are currently being held in quarantine in South Korea in a bid to halt the spread of the virus.
- As South Korea scrambles to control an outbreak of the killer MERS virus, its fearful citizens have donned surgical masks en masse — but the jury is out on whether they actually protect against the invisible enemy lurking in the air.
A Hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari (2855) and Muslim (1671) claims that some people came to Madina, Saudi Arabia and fell ill with bloated abdomens. The Prophet Muhammad told them to combine the milk and urine of a camel and drink that, after which they recovered.
Use your brains, if you still have some left
- Is drinking Camel Urine which is full of body toxins will cure you!.
- Is killing or beheading another human being will send you to heaven! Be real!
- Listen to me now. I will tell you, my Prophecy “Go Drink Coffee, not Camel Urine”. Save lives, don’t take lives.