Lese Magic of Thai Police.
10 days ago, Royal Thai Police commissioner Pol Gen Somyot Pumpanmuang (the 350 million baht man).
- Transferred to the Royal Thai Police Operations Center, Crime Suppression Division (CSD ) commander Pol Maj-Gen Chaitat Boonkham and first subdivision superintendent Pol Col Akarawut Limratana.
- Criminal Investigation Bureau (CIB) chief Pol Lt-Gen Pongpat Chayapan and his deputy Pol Maj-Gen Kowit Wongrungruang were also removed from their jobs.
Royal Thai Police commissioner Pol Gen Somyot (the 350 million baht man) explained briefly that he has important job for them to do.
My question is: That important job “to do” or to be “done on” them?
The important jobs that is “done on” them:
- 2 days ago, Pol Col Akarawut Limrat, died from fractured spine bones at Phra Mongkutklao hospital after falling from high ground. Let me call it assassination by “Royal Mafia” Thai Police. Don’t get me wrong. The whole Thai police force is corrupt to the core. I am sure he was killed to silence him. He knows too much. He is corrupt too. It’s “Royal” Thai Police. You have to be corrupt to get in the Mafia Family.
Of course, Thai police will say. He jumped. Suicide. Case closed.
- Yesterday, Pol Lt-Gen Pongpat Chayapan was arrested for lese Majeste law. I am sure he knows too much.
Here is the list of all charges against them (No surprise. All of the “Royal” Thai police are corrupt and criminals).
– Pol Lt Gen Pongpat Chayaphan, the CIB commissioner, on charges of lese majeste under Section 112 of the Criminal Code, bribery under Sections 148 and 149 of the Criminal Code, abuse of power under Section 157 of the Criminal Code, and violating the the Anti-Money Laundering Act;
– Pol Maj Gen Kowit Wongrungroj, the CIB deputy commissioner, on the same charges as Pol Lt Gen Pongpat;
– Pol Maj Gen Boonsueb Praitheuan on charges of demanding bribes under Section 149 and malfeasances under Section 157 of the Criminal Code;
– Pol Col Wuthichart Luansukhan on charges of demanding and taking bribes under Sections 148-149 and malfeasances under Section 157 of the Criminal Code;
– Pol Sr Sgt Maj Surasak Channgao (Pol Lt Gen Pongpat’s driver) on charges of violating Sections 148 – 149 and 157 of the Criminal Code;
– Pol Sr Sgt Maj Chatrin Laothong on the same charges as Pol Sr Sgt Maj Surasak;
– Pol Kowit Muangnual, commander of the Samut Sakhon immigration police, on charges of forest destruction and encroachments in violation of the Forestry Act and illegally building of structures over public waterways in violation of the Thai Waters Navigation Act;
– Sudathip Muangnual, Pol Kowit’s wife, on the same charges as her husband;
Of course, all these vacant positions will be filled with close relatives of the new Mafia Boss.
It’s really enlightening to see how that Lese majeste law is used to destroy any opponent of the selected Elite.
I am sure it doesn’t benefit the king who been in the hospital for the last 5 years, most of the time looks disoriented form the drugs and medication.