Koh Tao murder Trial
Koh Tao murder trial. Will we see Real Justice or Thai Justice!
A look back at the brutal murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller last year on Koh Tao
- British tourists bodies were found beaten to death, bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach, Thailand. The bodies were found at around 6.30am on Monday morning by workers, employed to clean the beach.
- There had been a beach party the previous evening, just a few hundred meters from where they were found on Sai Ree beach.
- David Miller, 24, from Jersey. He was chopped in the back and on the side of his head. Hannah Witheridge, 23, from Norfolk. She had been chopped in her face and had been raped.
- Some of the pair’s clothes were located nearby, as was a hoe, which police believe was used in the murder.
- Their semi-naked bodies were discovered lying on the blood soaked sand on Sairee beach, just a short distance from the Ocean View resort where the two groups of friends had been staying.
I never had any respect for the criminals in uniform and today news, just made me fuming with anger. Another sad day for justice. Thai police is worst than Mafia. The whole world watched the despicable Thai police in full view. Their investigation of the Brits murders in Kho Tao, that if you call that an investigation, maybe intimidation. Always go after the weak, the vulnerable, threaten and intimidate.
Koh Tao island population is 2000 locals. Believe me, If I live in a small island like that. I will know everyone. I will know who take drugs, who is criminal. Who is Mafia. Who runs the show. Who is the big Mafia boss. It’s not like Bangkok. One building in Bangkok maybe has 2000 residents.
What a Joke!!! They didn’t even seal the crime scene. How they are going to seal the whole Island.
It amazes me why the police didn’t seal the whole island immediately and conducted their investigation. They can get DNA from all the criminals on the island and get it over with in a matter of hours. But no, they conduct their stupid investigation on women. Wasting their time taking their foot prints in front of the media. Did a woman raped Hannah Witheridge. Did a woman beat up and killed David Miller.
6 years old kid has more common sense than the Royal Thai Police. Go find out where are the Mafia on the Island and I am sure, you will find the killers.
They sent DNA sample to Singapore for further analysis. Why! is that the first murder case in Thailand, they don’t know what to do?.
Because of the gruesome murder and the international media attention. The top Police commander came to the Island, just for the media.
Chief of Royal Thai Police Somyot Pumphanmuang (center, rich man= worth 355 million baht) looks at the beach murder scene
Thai justice system doesn’t seek justice, if they can’t catch the real criminals or if the real criminals are rich or have connections “forget it”. They just find someone vulnerable to set them up, so they can close the case on books and their statistics looks good. What happened to a solid case backed by witness accounts, facts, documents and forensic evidence. Not in Thailand Justice System.
Poor innocent people get crushed. The rich criminal walks free with a smile on his face. Welcome to “Land of Smiles”.
What a corrupted justice system, from the judge to the police. Guarantee “No Justice”.
The end of a sad tragic murder. Due to the international attention, Thai police arrest vulnerable Burmese, who is working illegally in Thailand and had a confession beaten out of them.
- To the Corrupt Royal Thai Police, Job well done. Another case closed with no justice served. Above all, you will get rewarded by Prayuth for setting up the poor Burmese scapegoats. Did Prayuth wrote the script for that “Drama” or the Corrupt Royal Thai Police just used the same old script.
- To the Burmese scapegoats. I was worried that they will kill you first and then they say we found the killers dead. I don’t know what deal they had with you. Was it money, was it a short jail time, or was it only show for the media and then they will ship you back home with some money. Your only hope now, is in the British ambassador or Myanmar embassy (if they care) . They saw the reports of torture and boiling water used on the Burmese during the